- Front page with the title and the name and affiliation of the author/s. Also the information of the current volume and issue.
- Abstract of 150 words maximum.
- Keywords, maximum of 6.
- Acknowledgements (optional).
- Content of the article with a maximum length of 8.000 words.
- References, it must be with APA citation guide.
- Annex (optional).
- The articles must be written in English and in order to follow the format instructions it must be written in EAMR template.
- Words or sentences written in another language should be written in italics.
- The article maximum length will be 8.000 words.
- The article must include an abstract of 150 words and a maximum of 6 keywords.
- Text font must be Times New Roman 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- Paragraphs must begin without bleeding.
- Titles must be aligned to the left.
- Tables with numerical data or graphics must be original or, in other case, the original source must be indicated.
- All tables and figures must be numbered and titled. (ex, Table 2. Title, Figure 1. Title)
- The footnotes must be numbered consecutively with Arabic numbers. The aim of these notes is to extend a particular idea or reasoning that is not in the text.
- Self-citations should be reduced to the minimum.
- References should appear in parentheses in the text and must contain information about author / authors and year of publication. For example, (Blake, 1992) or (Blake et al., 1992). At the end of the article, in the section “References”, citations must be detailed following the general accepted standards of the scientific journals.
- Multiple citations of the same author and year must appear with a different letter placed behind the year (ex 2000a, 2000b...).
- Sections must be separated according to the following rules:
1. MAIN SECTION (Times New Roman 14 and in bold capital letter)
1.1. (Times New Roman 14 and in uppercase italic)
1.1.1 (Times New Roman 12 and in uppercase italic)
References, it must be with APA citation guide. These are some examples of APA citation:
Book in print:
Author, A.A.. (Year of Publication). Title of work. Publisher City , State: Publisher.
Book found online:
Author, A.A.. (Year of Publication). Title of work. Retrieved from http://xxxx or doi:xxxx
Journal article in print:
Author, A.A.. (Publication Year). Article title. Journal Title, Volume(Issue), pp.-pp.
Journal article found online:
Author, A.A.. (Publication Year). Article title. Journal Title, Volume(Issue), pp.-pp. doi:XX.XXXXX or Retrieved from journal URL.
Website article with author:
Author, A.A.. (Year, Month Date of Publication). Article title. Retrieved from URL.
Website article without author:
Article title. (Year, Month Date of Publication). Retrieved from URL.