EAMR operates a peer-review process. This is a single-blind assessment with at least two independent reviewers, followed by a final acceptance/rejection decision by the Editor-in-Chief, or another academic editor approved by the Editor-in-Chief.
A summary of the editorial process is given in the flowchart below. The following provides notes on each step.
- Read the Aims & Scope to gain an overview if your manuscript is suitable for EAMR.
- Use the EAMR template to prepare your article.
- Use the EAMR Authors Guidelines to write your article.
- Make sure that the questions about ethic code, copyright, research ethics, writing requirements, figure formats, data and format the references have been appropriately considered.
- Submit the article at this link. To submit your article, register and log in to submission website.
Pre-check – Submission Queue
After the author submission, this check is initially carried out by the Editorial Office Center to assess:
- Suitability of the manuscript to the journal.
- Qualification and background of authors.
- Reject poor manuscripts.
All submitted manuscripts received by the Editorial Office Center will be checked by a Managing Editor to determine whether they are properly prepared and whether they follow the ethical policies of the journal. Manuscripts that do not fit the journal’s ethics policy or do not meet the standards of the journal will be rejected before peer-review. Manuscripts that are not properly prepared will be returned to the authors for revision and resubmission. Reject decisions at this stage will be verified by the Editor-in-Chief.
Submission review – Reviewers