ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The European Accounting and Management Review (EAMR) is a peer-reviewed journal that aims to contribute to the advancement of scientific and technical knowledge in the fields of accounting and management. EAMR articles build on theoretical frameworks and contribute to accounting and management practice using a variety of empirical methods (quantitative, qualitative, field, laboratory, meta-analytic, etc.).
EAMR is published by the Catalan Association of Accounting and Management (Associació Catalana de Comptabilitat i Direcció, ACCID), an organization founded in 2002 with the purpose of becoming a nexus for professionals and academics working in the field of accounting and management.
The review invites authors to submit research papers that address topics related with management, accounting, information, and decision taking process (although not limited to):
- Financial reporting quality and audit
- Planning and budgeting process
- Management accounting
- Corporate governance commitment and business ethics
- Earnings management
- Ethics failures in corporate reporting
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Disclosure behaviours, quality and ethics
- Social and environmental financial information
- Internal control procedures and regulation
- Case studies related with previous topics